What Is blogging | Part 1
Blog articles are one of the most common ways that people add content to their blog. Having a well-rounded blog is more than just writing articles. Most people start by doing blog article writing, so I thought I would offer some tips on how you can make that easier on yourself. Most people have never written anything in their lives. This causes them to over think about the articles they want to write, and in many instances creates writers block. I usually write about what comes to my mind no matter how random it is.
What Is Blogging | Part 2
What I like about blogging is that you can blog about anything this means anyone really can put their thoughts in their blog without being a professional writer. One thing I like to do is keep a file of ideas I can refer to if I do go into writer’s block. Anytime you come across something that you find interesting throw it in your file. Another tip is to research your blog topic and search how many people look up that topic thats very important if your goals is for people to see your blog.
What Is Blogging | part 3
Let me give you a few examples.
1. Email subject lines. Chances are when you become a blogger you’re going to subscribe to an email newsletter from other popular bloggers. When you see a subject line that catches your attention cop and throw it in your future ideas file. This helps make writing article titles easier.
2. Television ads. Companies spend millions of dollars hiring professional ad copy writers to create their television advertising. You can take the basic premise of these ads and throw them in your file for future reference.
3. Bookmark blogs. I like to bookmark some of my favorite blogs and just go back periodically to see what they’re writing about.
This can be very helpful. Here are a few more things that can help make blogging blog article writing easier:
1. One idea per article. You don’t have to write a book. Just focus on one idea per article. This will make it easier to write your article.
2. Bullet points. Make a list of things you want cover in your article, and use the bullet points or number them in the article body.
3. Article structure. The easiest way to do this is create an introduction that tells what you’re going to talk about, write about that in the body, and then write a closing paragraph that summarizes what you just talked about. When you do this blog article writing will become easier with practice. Hopefully the next time you come across someone asking what is blogging or what is a blog you can get them a answer. If this article about what is blogging gave you value like and share this blog. If this blog gave you value like the post/share.
If you like to make save,manage, and make money click the link below.
What is Blogging